There’s a lot to see in this incredible tour of 6-day Romania and Serbia, starting from the home of the legendary Dracula and the incredible architecture formed from the Balkans’ beautiful union of eastern and western styles…
You’ll also see everything which two of the Balkans’ most infamous and intriguing cities – Belgrade and Bucharest – have to offer.
Plus, you’ll have the tree-ensconced beauty of Sighisoara Castle, the Petrovaradin Fortress on the banks of the Danube and much more to see.
Beside you will be your fully licensed (and friendly) English-speaking guide. They can offer cultural and historical insight into the architecture and beauty, guiding you to get the very best out of your Balkans adventure.
Bucharest city tour, city tour of Sibiu, Sinaia, Bran Castle (of Dracula fame) and Vlad Dracul House, Sighisoara Castle, city tour of Timisoara and its amazing architecture, Novi Sad and the Petrovaradin Fortress, a city tour of incredible Belgrade.
Your tour price includes
- Local knowledge – your fully licensed guide will be there to offer recommendations, translation and more – always on-hand to make your Balkans trip better.
- A tailored tour itinerary – Let us know if you want to make any changes to the itinerary below, and we will send you a custom itinerary.
- A no-obligation quote – we’ll send you a free quote as soon as you approve your itinerary.
- Privacy – small tours for up to 8 passengers
- Modern vehicles with air conditioning – you’ll have plenty of room to stretch out and be at a comfortable temperature no matter the season in one of our spacious minivans.
6-Day Romania and Serbia Itinerary
→ City tour of Belgrade
Visit the Belgrade fortress “Kalemegdan” (Enduring fortress built in 535 BCE) with a view to Sava and Danube rivers; The Pobednik Monument (Monument inside the Belgrade fortress); Church of the Holy Mother of God / Crkva Ruzica (Serbian Orthodox church located inside the Belgrade fortress); The “Knez Mihaylova” pedestrian street; t. Sava cathedralS (The biggest Orthodox cathedral in the Balkans ); The House of Flowers (Josip Broz Tito mausoleum); History museum of Yugoslavia; The Republic square, The National Assembly, The bombed buildings.
During your free time you can take a walk around the Belgrade waterfront or enter some of the museums in Belgrade: Nikola Tesla Museum; The History museum of Serbia; etc.
Overnight in Belgrade
End of the tour
All you need to do is let us know changes you want to make to our standard Serbia and Romania tour.
Then we’ll send you your unique Balkan tour itinerary and a free quote with zero obligation. Fill in our form or mail us today.