Balkan Tales is a licensed tour operator with a presence across the entire Balkans and we do everything in our ability to create a memorable, fulfilling experience. This includes:
- Partnering with local hotels, guides, travel business professionals and transport companies to plan the logistics of your group to the last detail.
- Accommodating groups as large as 50 people.
- Sending you a precise quote based on what you want your tour to be.
- Advising you on all scheduling matters surrounding your itinerary.
Your Group Tour
The reason why Balkan Tales remains popular with large groups is that we put our backs into the preparation and organization, delivering a finalized tour that runs like clockwork.
We’ll arrange transportation, book accommodation and guide you through a route of your choosing in a variety of different languages. This full service features:
Tour design: It’s because of our extensive knowledge about landmarks and sights worth seeing, we are quick to craft fun, exciting itineraries for your travelers. Duration varies from just a few days to a full month, and you also can select the pick-up and drop-off locations as you see fit.
Transportation: Depending on the group size, our subcontractors drive up in everything from a comfortable minivan to a lux bus with a capacity of 52 seats.
Accommodation: Balkan Tales has developed an extensive network with 3*, 4* and 5* hotels in all Balkans cities that we feature in our tours.
Culinary exploration: We show you the authentic tastes of traditional Balkan cuisine served in charming local restaurants. With large groups we arrange predefined menu options.
Guidance & tour leaders: Travelers learn interesting facts and stories about each sight they visit provided by our professional travel guides in fluent English. Contact us with your specific requirements and we will find the right guide. We can send 2 or more guides to accompany your group.
Pricing for large groups over 8 People
Groups need to keep a strict timetable. When we are planning a guided tour of a larger scale, it will contain:
- 1-2 drivers with full expenses covered;
- Appropriate vehicles with border taxes and road fees;
- 1-3 tour guides with different set of skills;
- Prepaid, predefined menus in restaurants;
- Checking hotel capacity and availability;
- Fees for sights and attraction.
Price doesn’t include: Personal expenses, tips and gratitude.
Price can include: Accommodation, food, sights, entrance fees.
Price always includes: Transportation (parking, border and road fees, fuel), driver, guide and their expenses.
* VAT is 20%
Design your group tour
Private Balkan Tours has a great, established system in motion that makes planning bigger tours a fast and smooth process. Reach out to us at [number] with your vision or send us the answers to our questionnaire at [email], and we’ll be on our way to create a custom quote with drafts of your itinerary and timetables.